All applications will be reviewed within two weeks of the close date and any applicants successful in securing an interview will be notified within three weeks of the close date. Owing to volumes received, it is not possible to respond individually to all applications on every occasion.
The PRI has developed a set of values that describe the qualities it expects all its staff to show.
- Principles Driven – The Principles underpin our work and provide an opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable society.
- Authenticity – We are true to our organisation, its mission and ourselves.
- Cooperation – We work together constructively with mutual respect and enthusiasm.
- Openness – We welcome diversity and expect transparency in our activities.
- Empowerment – We support and encourage each other to perform to the best of our abilities.
- Responsibility – We take ownership for our actions and outcomes.
- Free private healthcare
- Non-contributory pension of 5%
- Critical health insurance
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Flexible ways of working
Senior advisor, Credit ratings
TEAM: Investment Practices
START DATE: As soon as possible
RATE OF PAY: £50,000 - £60,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced all-rounder to lead an exciting 2 year project to put sustainability at the heart of capital markets. Reporting directly to the Director of Investment Practice & Reporting this role offers a fantastic opportunity to work with a global network of over 1,500 investment organisations, to take full ownership of a cutting-edge project to integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations into credit ratings and build a strong profile in the responsible and sustainable investment industry.
Senior US network manger
LOCATION: Preferably West Coast of USA
TEAM: Global Network Outreach
START DATE: To be confirmed
RATE OF PAY:
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly autonomous professional who either comes from asset owner background or would have serviced an asset owner. The ideal applicant will have specific experience of the public pension/labour funds. The role requires high level of flexibility to travel within the US and internationally. Ideally the role will be based in West Coast of the US, however we will consider outstanding applicants from other parts of the country. All applicants must be eligible to work in USA.
Asset owner Insight, manager
RATE OF PAY: £40,000 - £45,000
The PRI has established a programme to mainstream Asset Owner-driven responsible investment. The programme consists of a number of projects focused on clarifying the importance of ESG factors to Asset Owners’ investment decision making processes; providing a platform for thought leadership on this subject; and building and maintaining a global practitioner network to mainstream responsible investment. The role sits within PRI’s Asset Owner team where we are looking for a (Project) Manager. The new colleague will report to PRI’s Senior Manager Asset Owner Insight.