Network Supporters are non-profit peer organisations that would like to publicly express support for the PRI within their constituency, raising awareness within the investment community of responsible investment and the PRI .
PRI NETWORK SUPPORTERS:
- Association for Savings and Investment South Africa
- Batseta Council of Retirement Funds for South Africa
- The Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IoDSA)
- ZIMBABWE ASSOCIATION OF PENSION FUNDS (Z.A.P.F.)
- Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI)
- CII-ITC Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Development
- Japan Sustainable Investment Forum (JSIF)
- Indian Association of Alternative Investment Funds
- PIR – Programa de Inversión Responsable
- AFIC (Association Française des Investisseurs pour la Croissance)
- Bulgarian Investment Managers Association (BIMA)
- CHANGEMAKERS IN FINANCE Initiative
- CoLTI (Concessionaires and long-term infrastructure investors National Association)
- Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges (EAUC)
- FAIRR Initiative
- Federazione delle Banche, delle Assicurazioni e della Finanza (FeBAF)
- Finance Norway (FNO)
- German Financial Analyst Association (DVFA)
- Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Long Term Infrastructure Investors Association (LTIIA)
- Swedish Investment Fund Association (Fondbolagens förening)
- The Climate Bonds Initiative
- Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (EMPEA)
- Global Unions Committee on Workers Capital (CWC)
- Heartland Capital Strategies (HCS)
- Intentional Endowments Network
- Responsible Investment Association
- Industry Super Network (ISN)
- Tobacco Free Portfolios
WHO CAN BECOME A NETWORK SUPPORTER?
Any non-profit, membership-based industry association or peer organisation that supports the PRI and would like to promote its goals can become a Network Supporter. Network Supporters are approved on a case-by-case basis and membership is reviewed annually.
ARE THERE ANY OBLIGATIONS TO BEING A NETWORK SUPPORTER?
Network Supporters are required to:
- commit to actively supporting the PRI within their spheres of influence, and have the capacity and opportunity to do so;
- not have conflicts of interest with the PRI or its UN partners;
- commit to a positive and constructive approach in encouraging support for responsible investment, the PRI and its signatories’ implementation of the Principles;
- report annually on their promotion of responsible investment and the PRI.