PRI webinar: Improving infrastructure project preparation and access to critical data to foster long-term investment
Background: “From 2016 through 2030, the world needs to invest about 3.8 percent of GDP, or an average of $3.3 trillion a year, in economic infrastructure […] But if the current trajectory of underinvestment continues, the world will fall short by roughly 11 percent, or $350 billion a year. The size of the gap triples if we consider […] the new UN Sustainable Development Goals.”
Join us on this webinar to find out:
- Why has SOURCE been created?
- How can the platform help long-term investors with infrastructure opportunities?
- How can the platform help investors with their ESG integration procedures?
- Hear case studies from investors, MDBs and government about how they use the platform.
- Moderated by: Archie Beeching, Head of Real Assets, PRI
- Laurence Carter, Senior Director, Public-Private Partnerships, World Bank
- Christophe Dossarps, CEO, Sustainable Infrastructure Foundation (SIF)
- Rana Ghorayeb, Vice-President and Head of Infrastructure Transactions, Europe and the Americas, la Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Chidi Izuwah, Executive Director, PPP Resource Centre, the Presidency, Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission, Nigeria