PRI Webinar: Active Ownership – Showcasing a Decade of Leading Investor Practices
Active ownership, including engagement with companies and exercise of voting rights, is one of the fastest-growing responsible investment strategies in listed equity globally. But, while investors have been active owners for many years, little is known about current leading practices, processes and success across markets.
To fill this gap, the PRI recently released a Practical Guide to Active Ownership in Listed Equity, which aligns with the second of the six Principles for Responsible Investment and outlines steps to make active ownership an effective tool to support long-term value creation in listed equity investing. While it focuses on practices related to listed equity holdings, several insights and recommendations on policy development, execution and disclosure can be applied to other asset classes, including corporate fixed income and private equity.
Join PRI, Robeco, Aberdeen Standard Investments and NEST on 28 March to mark the launch of the PRI’s Practical Guide to Active Ownership in Listed Equity with an overview of tips and recommendations for investors interested in understanding what being an active owner means.
- Kris Douma, Director of Investment Practice and Engagement, PRI
- Anna Georgieva, Investment Practices Manager, PRI
- Carola Van Lamoen, Head of Active Ownership, Robeco
- Euan Stirling, Global Head of Stewardship and ESG Investment, Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Diandra Soobiah, Head of Responsible Investment, NEST