PRI & GRESB Webinar: Benchmarking infrastructure assets on ESG performance (Europe, Asia, Australia)
As investors in infrastructure deal with a wide array of sustainability challenges they need consistent, comparable and reliable ESG data on how fund managers and asset operators are managing sustainability risks and opportunities.
While the options for ESG data on public companies has exploded over the past ten years, private markets are only now moving to science-based, objective measures of ESG performance.
Join the PRI for this interactive webinar to hear about how investors can use GRESB infrastructure to benchmark infrastructure assets and funds.
- Why is it important to use benchmarking for infrastructure ESG performance?
- How does the GRESB Infrastructure Assessment work?
- What are some of the key insights we can take out of the 2017 infrastructure results?
- Moderator: Archie Beeching, Head of Real Assets, PRI
- Corine van Heijningen, Investment Director, Infrastructure, PGGM
- Adam Kirkman, Head of ESG, AMP Capital
- Bronte Somes, Head of Infrastructure Equity Europe, UBS Asset Management
- Rick Walters, Director, Infrastructure, GRESB