A webcast on emerging markets private equity: ESG & Sustainability Best Practices in Investment Decisions. Please note the webinar is open to qualified institutional investors and DFIs only. All registrations are subject to approval by the EMPEA.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- What is ESG and how has emerging markets private equity investment evolved to integrate environmental, social, governance and sustainability practices?
- What do LPs consider from an ESG perspective?
- How does ESG play a role in the emerging markets and what are the steps in instituting a framework for ESG risk assessment and management?
- How can fund managers gain a competitive advantage with a thoughtful and proactive ESG plan?
- Jay Koh, Managing Director and Partner at Siguler Guff
- Dr Samantha Lacey, Manager, Environmental and Social Responsibility at CDC Group
- Jackie Roberts, Chief Sustainability Officer at The Carlyle Group