"If you care about social issues, if you care about the climate change challenges that you read about in the media, the PRI is a great workplace where you can have a real impact."
The PRI boasts a dynamic and influential team. It attracts talent from all around the world, and is a great place for people of all ages and backgrounds to pursue a career in responsible investment. Working on responsible investment provides a window into how a sustainable global financial system can benefit investors, companies, the environment and society as a whole.
Flexible working options make the PRI a fantastic place to work for people with young families, and all new parents are able to enjoy equal parental leave benefits, regardless of gender or sexuality. We promote secondments into other organisations for staff to gain broader experience and knowledge, and we offer internships to applicants of all ages.
The PRI has developed a set of values that describe the qualities it expects all its staff to show.
- Principles Driven – The Principles underpin our work and provide an opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable society.
- Authenticity – We are true to our organisation, its mission and ourselves.
- Cooperation – We work together constructively with mutual respect and enthusiasm.
- Openness – We welcome diversity and expect transparency in our activities.
- Empowerment – We support and encourage each other to perform to the best of our abilities.
- Responsibility – We take ownership for our actions and outcomes.
- Free private healthcare
- Non-contributory pension of 6% *
- Critical health insurance
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Flexible ways of working
All applications will be reviewed within two weeks of the close date and any applicants successful in securing an interview will be notified within three weeks of the close date. Owing to volumes received, it is not possible to respond individually to all applications on every occasion.
* The non-contributory pension will increase to 7% from 1 April 2018 (with a further 2% employee contributions matched by the PRI) and a final increase to 8% from 1 April 2019 (with a further 4% employee contributions matched by the PRI)
investment practices analyst
CONTRACT: Permanent, full time
START DATE: ASAP
REMUNERATION: Up to £32K per annum
CLOSING DATE: 22 November 2017
The successful candidate will conduct research and signatory outreach; analyse case studies, guidelines and reports; provide administrative support to the team; and potentially assist the ESG engagement team.
japan network manager
START DATE: This position is immediately available
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2017
This is an opportunity for an experienced professional to join a growing organisation, dedicated to providing practical guidance to investors across various countries on the implementation of responsible investment practices. You will be interacting with asset owners and investors in Japan to build and sustain a strong presence for the PRI. You will be working with the Japan and London-based PRI teams to support signatories’ implementation of the PRI across different asset classes, such as equities, fixed income, private equity, property, microfinance, ESG-themed investments and more.
You will report to the Head of Japan, Networks & Global Outreach. This position involves regional travel within Japan. Some international travel may be required.
Open Tender, Contract and Procurement opportunities
- Request for Proposal - Benchmark on tax transparency